Visa – Mastercard
• Schedules subject to change without notice.
• We reserve the right to change vessel, dive locations and price without notice.
• Please note we must receive at least 48 hours’ notice from you when rescheduling a
• Please refer to cancellation fees below as this includes factors beyond your control
including reservations medical problems, airline delays, bad weather, etc.
• Please refer to Trade Practices Act 1974.
• Travel insurance is highly recommended.
• 20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure.
• 50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure.
• 100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure.
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services. It is recommended all bookings are confirmed 48 hours in advance of the tour departure by calling +61 7 4051 5777. We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or
itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice. Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of baggage, delay or personal injury. We strongly recommend everyone has their own travel insurance, and scuba diving insurance where applicable. We reserve the right to cancel or vary the service at any time without notice.
•All children must be accompanied by an adult or guardian 18yrs and over when travelling
•You must check in a minimum of 30 minutes prior to departure.