Take the excursion of all time as you travel up close through dense rainforest and creek beds, encountering stunning untouched mountaintop views, natural obstacles, mud pits and motocross tracks.
These ATV (all-terrain vehicle) tracks are suitable for all riding abilities with a minimum riding age of 12 years and up.
Small groups keep the adventure very personalised as you get muddy through the rainforest.
With fully automatic bikes from 150cc to 300cc they cater to all experience levels.
Halfway through the session we’ll cool off with a refreshing drink at a lookout with beautiful views of Mareeba mountains and the Atherton Tablelands.
Giving you an adrenaline pump, this ATV tour will give you an unforgettable Far North Queensland experience.
- Morning tea & refreshments
- Pick-up from Cairns CBD, Northern Beaches and Kuranda
- All training and safety gear
- Fully automatic bikes for all experience levels (from 150cc to 300cc)
- Photos/GoPro Mounts are not included however can be purchased on the day of your tour.
- Please wear enclosed shoes and no singlet tops.
- No extra levies or charges apply. Safety gear provided.
- What to bring and wear: Must wear long pants & enclosed shoes, no singlet tops. Camera, sunscreen.
- Child policies: Minimum age 12 years, a parent must be present at pickup to sign indemnity forms.
- Transfers included. Pickup/departure instructions: Free hotel transfers are available from Cairns CBD, Cairns Beaches and Kuranda. Pick up will be from the front of your accommodation approx 8am.
- Duration: approx 4 hours (including transfers)
- Approximate Return Time: Return accomodation approx 12 noon