Cape Tribulation is located within the Daintree National Park. This tour takes you through this World Heritage Area in small, personalised groups. You will enjoy guided walks and guaranteed wildlife spotting. No visit to Cairns is complete without a trip to the rainforest on this Cape Tribulation Wildlife Tour!
Discover the Oldest Living Rainforest in the World
Morning tea, tropical lunch and afternoon refreshments included.
Daintree River Wildlife Cruise
Iconic Alexandra Lookout
Embark on your adventure via the Captain Cook Highway. This is one of Australia’s most scenic coastal drives. First stop is the beautiful town of Port Douglas.
In Port Douglas you will visit Australia’s leading environmental wildlife experience. Take a guided tour through the Rainforest, Wetlands, Grasslands or Savannah section. Then you can wander along elevated board-walks observing a huge range of flora and fauna roaming freely around you.
Next on the Cape Tribulation Wildlife Tour is your Daintree River cruise! Try and spot crocodiles, tree snakes and other wildlife as your guide takes you through the mangroves.
After crossing the river, your next stop is Alexandra Lookout. Here you will enjoy magnificent views of the surrounding rainforest and the Coral Sea.
Then it’s time for a Tropical Picnic Lunch in a beautiful rainforest setting.
Join a Guided Rainforest Walk along a boardwalk with great photo opportunities. Stroll along the beach with spectacular views of this iconic World Heritage Listed site.
Cross the Daintree River on Cable-driven ferry then return to your accommodation.
Includes National Park fees.
What to bring
Comfortable walking shoes
Cash or credit card for small purchases
How to get there
Cape Tribulation Wildlife Tour departs daily from Cairns, Northern Beaches & Port Douglas
Departs approx. 7.30 am
Returns approx. 7.30 pm
To see another awesome Daintree Rainforest day tour click HERE
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard, E-Way and PayPal.
A minimum of 48 hours' notice is required to re-schedule or alter all or part of a reservation.
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure
There will be no refund of any part of your tour costs should you fail to arrive at a scheduled tour departure time. Tour departures may not be delayed due to passenger circumstances - including events beyond your control, medical problems, airline delays, weather etc.
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
• No alcohol may be consumed prior to in water activities
• Children’s prices are from 4 – 14 years of age
• Please remember you need to allow 24 hours from your last dive before flying.
• Passengers intending to dive but restricted due to the aforementioned will not be offered a refund.
• Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
• We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice.
• Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of personal belongings, property damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities. In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger. Please be aware that scuba diving and other in-water activities are not covered by all travel insurance companies.
• Please inform us of any special requirements prior to your date of travel; such as dietary requirements, allergies, mobility and disability issues. This can be done in the 'Booking Message' section of your online reservation or by contacting our friendly reservations team