Spectacular Wildlife in the heart of Cairns
On the very top of the Cairns Reef Hotel Casino is the spectacular all-weather wildlife dome
In a rainforest environment right in the middle of Cairns city you can interact with some our beautiful wildlife, brightly coloured parrots and cockatoos fly freely around the 20 metre high glass dome below the canopy you can find turtles, pythons, fresh water crocodiles lizards and gliders. You may like to cuddle a koala its a great photo oportunity
During the day the staff at the Cairns Wildlife Dome host guided walks and animal presentations
Cairns Dome Show Timetable
10:00 Morning Rainforest Bird Feeding Tour
11:00 Reptile Show – Pythons, crocodiles and lizards
13:00 Koala Talk
14:00 Reptile Show – Pythons, crocodiles and lizards
15:00 Estuarine Crocodile Talk
16:00 Afternoon Feeding tour
17:00 Nocturnal Mammals
Koala Photo Times
9:30am 10:30am 11:30am 12:30pm 13:30pm 14:30pm
15:30pm 16:30pm 17:15pm
Ticket includes all shows and presentations
Ticket valid from re-entry all day and for the next 4 days
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard, E-Way and PayPal.
Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 40372700
A minimum of 48 hours' notice is required to re-schedule or alter a reservation. A minimum of 48 hours' notice is required to make amendments to prepaid tour components; including equipment hire, guided tours or course fees
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure
There will be no refund of any part of your tour costs should you fail to arrive at a scheduled tour departure time. Tour departures may not be delayed due to passenger circumstances - including events beyond your control, medical problems, airline delays, weather etc.
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
• No alcohol may be consumed prior to in water activities
• Children’s prices are from 4 – 11 years of age
• Please remember you need to allow 24 hours from your last dive before flying.
• Passengers intending to dive but restricted due to the aforementioned will not be offered a refund.
• Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
• We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice.
• Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of
damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the
wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities. In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other
expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger. Please be aware that scuba diving and other in-water activities are not covered by all travel insurance companies.
• Please inform us of any special requirements prior to your date of travel; such as dietary requirements, allergies, mobility and disability issues. This can be done in the '
Booking Message' section of your online reservation or by contacting our friendly reservations team