This tour takes you on a scenic drive up to the famous Cape Tribulation. Along the way, you will hug the coastline, driving through the ancient Daintree Rainforest. The drive itself is worth the trip, but there are plenty of surprising stops along the way as well.
You’ll be visiting ancient rainforests, swimming in pristine creeks, and searching for saltwater crocodiles! Your fun and energetic driver will make this trip unforgettable with plenty of local knowledge, fantastic tunes.
7:00 am: Pickups begin. You will be picked up directly from your accommodation in Cairns.
First Stop: Port Douglas. Here you stop for a walk and swim at the famous 4-mile beach. Then you’ll enjoy some morning tea while you get to know each other.
Look for crocs: Take a boat tour on the Daintree River in search of saltwater crocodiles and other native wildlife.
Ancient Rainforest: Finally, on the other side of the river, you enter the Daintree Rainforest, the oldest living rainforest in the world. Of course, it’s breathtaking, but keep your eyes peeled! You might end up spotting rare cassowaries or tree kangaroos!
Lunch on the beach: Grab some food and head for the beach. Here you’ll enjoy some free time to relax and take in your surroundings.
Next, it’s time for a swim: After lunch, you will have the chance to enjoy a dip in a crystal clear freshwater stream.
Finally, time to head home: On the way home you will stop at some incredible lookouts to enjoy the view and of course take photos.
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard, E-Way and PayPal.
Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 40372700
A minimum of 48 hours' notice is required to re-schedule or alter a reservation. A minimum of 48 hours' notice is required to make amendments to prepaid tour components; including equipment hire, guided tours or course fees
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure
There will be no refund of any part of your tour costs should you fail to arrive at a scheduled tour departure time. Tour departures may not be delayed due to passenger circumstances - including events beyond your control, medical problems, airline delays, weather etc.
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities
Please refer to Trade Practices Act 1974
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
• No alcohol may be consumed prior to in water activities
• Children’s prices are from 4 – 11 years of age
• Please remember you need to allow 24 hours from your last dive before flying.
• Passengers intending to dive but restricted due to the aforementioned will not be offered a refund.
• Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
• We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice.
• Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of
damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the
wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities. In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other
expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger. Please be aware that scuba diving and other in-water activities are not covered by all travel insurance companies.
• Please inform us of any special requirements prior to your date of travel; such as dietary requirements, allergies, mobility and disability issues. This can be done in the '
Booking Message' section of your online reservation or by contacting our friendly reservations team