Cape Tribulation Reef Tour will be the highlight of your visit to the top end!
Go on an exhilarating, morning or afternoon ride from Cape Tribulation Beach with two snorkel spots on the Great Barrier Reef. Glide across the top of the water spotting tropical islands on the horizon and turtles in the wild.
Jump in, for your chance to get a photo with one of the turtles! See corals, clams, anemone fish and eagle rays up close.
Opt for the morning departure and be back before lunchtime. Or, if you’re not an early bird, you can wake up in the rainforest, go exploring after breakfast and still have time for an afternoon of rafting adventures.
Advanced Eco Tourism Certified
Ocean Safari has the best snorkelling guides in Cape Tribulation. Take a half-day Cape Tribulation Reef tour to discover the Great Barrier Reef and marine life that lies just off the coast from the abundant Daintree Rainforest.
Ocean Safari is Citizens of the Reef, Advanced Eco Tourism Certified and have been winning major awards at the Queensland Tourism Awards for the last five years.
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard, E-Way and PayPal.
A minimum of 48 hours' notice is required to re-schedule or alter all or part of a reservation.
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure
There will be no refund of any part of your tour costs should you fail to arrive at a scheduled tour departure time. Tour departures may not be delayed due to passenger circumstances - including events beyond your control, medical problems, airline delays, weather etc.
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities.
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
• No alcohol may be consumed prior to in water activities
• Children’s prices are from 2 - 14 years of age
• Please remember you need to allow 24 hours from your last dive before flying.
• Passengers intending to dive but restricted due to the aforementioned will not be offered a refund.
• Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
• We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice.
• Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of personal belongings, property damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities. In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger. Please be aware that scuba diving and other in-water activities are not covered by all travel insurance companies.
• Please inform us of any special requirements prior to your date of travel; such as dietary requirements, allergies, mobility and disability issues. This can be done in the 'Booking Message' section of your online reservation or by contacting our friendly reservations team.
Cape Tribulation Reef Tour Tours
Wake up with two morning snorkels and raft back to the beach before lunch!