Thrilling off road 4-wheel-driving, campfire stargazing and local wildlife – this adventure has it all!
Packed with true Australian culture, you’ll take a tour through outback bushand in a Miltarly H1 Hummer. Experience the strength of this all-terrain vehicle as you work your way through rainforest tracks, rugged farmland and cross freshwater creeks – driven by your knowledgeable guide.
Start an action packed evening tasting kangaroo and crocodile sausages cooked on the barbecue and enjoying traditional ‘billy tea’ around a campfire. Stargaze the famous Southern Cross in the sky before your thrilling off road Hummer tour.
After your Hummer ride, drive through the Queensland Tablelands to the beautiful Granite Gorge nature park and meet the smallest species of Australian kangaroo-rock-wallabies. Friendly as ever, these unique and inquisitive little creatures might even eat food right out of your hands! (Food provided).
Return coach pick-up transfers from hotel accommodation in Cairns City and Northern Beaches to the hummer site property
Military Hummer off-road tour
Barbecue meal including kangaroo and crocodile sausages, salad, fruit and traditional ‘billly tea’. (Vegetarian option available – dietary requirements should be advised at time of booking via the ‘booking message’ section)
Experience the outback way of life stargazing around a campfire
Visit to Granite Gorge Nature Park and meet kangaroo rock wallabies
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard, E-Way and PayPal.
Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 40372700
A minimum of 48 hours' notice is required to re-schedule or alter all or part of a reservation.
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure
There will be no refund of any part of your tour costs should you fail to arrive at a scheduled tour departure time. Tour departures may not be delayed due to passenger circumstances - including events beyond your control, medical problems, airline delays, weather etc.
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavor to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
• Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
• Tour is subject to weather, access and availability - We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice.
• A minimum of 4 people are required for this tour to operate
•Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of belongings, property damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities. In a medical emergency, any evacuation, relocation, medical or other expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger. Please be aware that not all activities are covered by all travel insurance companies.
• Please inform us of any special requirements prior to your date of travel; such as mobility and disability issues, dietary requirements or allergies,. This can be done in the 'Booking Message' section of your online reservation or by contacting our friendly reservations team
• Children’s price applies to ages 4-14 years inclusive. Infants 3 and under travel for free if nursed but cannot take the Hummer ride.
• This tour operates Monday – Friday except 25th December, New Year’s Day and Good Friday
Unforeseen Circumstances: Our experience is conducted in a remote location and the evening description advertised may have to be varied or a change of location at short notice may be necessary due to causes beyond the operator’s control. The comfort and safety of our guests is our paramount concern. There is no discount or refund supplied in the event that circumstances beyond our control force us to change content and/or timings and/or location.