Daintree on a Budget
Experience the oldest living Rainforest on the planet! Visit a tropical paradise on this Daintree on a Budget Tour.
Travel through 95 km of the magnificent coastal rainforest with beautiful tropical beaches. It is stretching from Mossman to the Bloomfield River.
Explore the Oldest Living Rainforest in the World!
You will journey from Cairns to Cape Tribulation, which is the headland of the Daintree National Park. Where two UNESCO world heritage listed areas meet.
The Daintree Rainforest and Australia’s Great Barrier Reef.
Travel along one of the most scenic coastal roads in Australia. The Captain Cook Highway. Otherwise known as Great Barrier Reef Drive.
Explore Wildlife Habitat in Port Douglas.
You will join a guided tour and see the endangered cassowary and other wildlife.
Enjoy the opportunity to have your photo taken holding a koala, snake or crocodile (extra cost).
We are continuing north heading to the Daintree River, Spot crocodiles and other wildlife.
Enjoy a picnic lunch in a picturesque setting. Wander along the Dubuji Rainforest boardwalk. Time to relax and stroll along Cape Tribulation Beach.
To read more about the Daintree and view other excellent Daintree Rainforest tours, click HERE!
- 06:45 – Bus transfers commence from Cairns City accommodation
- 0845 – Arrive at The Wildlife Habitat (Port Douglas)
- 1100 – Cross Daintree River on cable-driven ferry
- 1215 – Cape Trib Beach House for a Tropical Lunch
- 1315 – Cape Tribulation Beach and Rainforest boardwalk
- 1535 – Alexandra Lookout
- 1600 – Depart north side of Daintree River Cruise
- 1700 – Depart south side of Daintree River Cruise
- 1800 – Arrive Port Douglas Accommodation
- 1900 – Arrive back to Cairns
- Please note times are approx only
- Pickup and Return to Cairns Accommodation
- Scenic Coastal Drive
- Wildlife Habitat
- Tropical Lunch
- Cape Tribulation Beach
- Rainforest Walk
- Alexandra Lookout
- Daintree River Cruise
- Qualified, knowledgeable and experienced Driver Guides
- All National Park Fees and Levies
What to bring
- Insect repellent
- Water Resistant 15+ sunscreen
- Walking shoes
- Swimming costume
- Towel, snacks, and money for drinks & meals
- Children under 16 years of age are not permitted to travel unless accompanied by an adult