Green Island and Harbour Cruise
Green Island is a beautiful coral cay on Australias Great Barrier Reef. Green Island is a Marine National Park uniquely rainforested and surrounded by white sandy beaches and magnificent coral reefs and abundant marine life. Your visit to allows you 2 hours at Green Island and included is the choice of snorkelling gear or a glass bottom boat tour. “Reef Rocket” is a modern comfortable air-conditioned highspeed catamaran with a relaxed atmosphere. Travel time to Green Island is 45 minutes from Cairns. Passengers can take part in the many activities available or simply relax on the beach. Friendly crew will help you to organise your activities to make the most of your time on Green Island.
Cairns Harbour Cruise
Alongside Cairns is a magnificent tidal estuary that is rarely seen, except by fishermen. Only accessible by boat, M.V. Crocodile Explorer is a comfortable, air-conditioned vessel taking small numbers of visitors along Trinity Inlet on this scenic nature cruise. With waterways winding through a 300 square kilometre maze of mangroves, expect rich diverse wildlife, stunning scenery and a relaxing cruise with informative commentary from our crew. This is the saltwater crocodile’s natural habitat – with a chance to spot them basking on the muddy banks, particularly in the cooler months.
(Lunch at own expense)
- Cruise to Green Island aboard “Reef Rocket” a modern catamaran
- Half day reef cruises allow 2 hrs on Green Island, departs 9am, back in Cairns 12.45pm
- Choice of Snorkelling Gear or Glass Bottom Boat tour ($14 extra to do both)
- Snorkelling demonstration & reef presentation en route to Green Island
- Use of Big Cat vessel during time at island as an air-conditioned base
Cairns Harbour Cruises
- 2 hour harbour cruise exploring Trinity Inlet – a remote picturesque mangrove wilderness
- Informative commentary from friendly and knowledgeable crew
- Travel in air-conditioned comfort aboard the M.V. Crocodile Explorer
- Afternoon tea
Select “Both Glass Bottom Boat & Snorkel Gear Charge” if you wish to have both these options
OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES – Can be booked on day of travel.
- Coach transfers from Cairns & Northern Beaches accommodation $16 adult, $8 child
- Floatation Vests $8 adult, $4 child
- Lycra Suits $8 adult, $4 child
- Boat Snorkel Trips $38 adult, $24 child
- Marineland Melanesia $18 adult $8 child
- Seaplane Scenic Flight (subject to availability on the day)
- Helicopter Scenic Flights (subject to availability on the day)
If making own way, check in is at 8.30am at our desk in the Reef Fleet Terminal, 1 Spence Street, Cairns.
- Child Fare 4-14 years inclusive
- Infants 3 and under travel free
- Family Fare is 2 adults and 2 children
- All prices are AUD and include GST